Thursday, December 10, 2009

Family Portrait


This is my father.
As the painting method I using, suppose so it can make the person in painting looks younger.
Well, my father still strong and healthy.


This is my mother.
As I grow up, she nag on me more frequent untill start a fight.
Well, she still can't accept my personality.



This is my brother, still single.
As I refer him as not the lucky man.
Maybe we should get rid of "being lucky guy" theory, then things will go on.





This portrait is done by most part by me, the correcting and final touch up by my teacher.
What make the portrait painting so good, probably there llie a secret of the master's skill in final touch up?

For what I see in it, that I looks younger in this painting.
But my teacher and elder said in the painting I looks older.

3 comments: