Saturday, December 12, 2009

Portraits


When I start to paint others than family member, I paint a little girl.
Actually the most difficult on portrait is to paint a child, kids just can't sit tight.
Well, I still manage to finish the painting.
My teacher said to paint a child, probably need to have TV for them to watch.



That I realize is not easy to paint a girl.
Actually I not satisfy with this work.



When painting from stage 1 to stage 3, the painting still don't looks like the person.
After finish the painting, it really looks alike.
Maybe just like they said, after draw the spectacle, it looks alike.




This is my cousin, a cute girl.
The painting looks different, a serious look.
Actually I am struggling to paint her, just don't understand why she is so difficult to paint?
Well, If I not wrong, she still recognize the portrait is her.



This is my uncle.
He is watching TV when I paint his portrait, got changes of emotion in the process.

2 comments:

  1. ehehhe ^^ ko.. jia you!!!

    lolz.. i really have a super serious look there :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I think is about learning the art of painting to do the job (paint) well.

    ReplyDelete